Welcome to Hutchings Career Center’s promotional page!
Hutchings Career Center is located in Bibb County and currently boasts a DECA chapter membership of 11 students and counting this year. They are represented by Ecolink Ambassador Brandon Kang who will be cheering them on during the course of our competition, “Anaheim or Bust!”.
This school is 1 of 19 competing for the grand prize in our #Anaheimorbust competition. You can help them earn a 1st place finish (Worth up to $5,000 with weekly winnings) by following the 5 steps listed below. #5for5k
1. Share this page across all platforms using the share buttons at the bottom of this page: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn are mandatory. Pinterest, Google +, and Tumblr voluntary (extra credit)
2. Follow Ecolink on our official social media accounts here: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & YouTube
3. Share their product page (Linked below)
4. Share their related articles for their product (Linked below)
5. Refer a friend! If each person can get at least 5, or dare we say 10, people to share and follow – Your school will be on their way to big $$!
99% IPA: Benefits and Features
- Evaporates quickly and leaves no residue
- Safe on most plastics and elastomers
- Contains no CFCs, HCFCs or ODP’s
- Dries spot free
- Highly effective, general purpose cleaning solvent
- Removes most types of inks, pastes, fluxes, light oils and other contaminates associated with assembly
IPA – Isopropyl Alcohol efficiently removes oils, dirt, and dust from surfaces such as:
- ?Commercial and industrial records and/or players
- Compact disk laser readers
- ? Electronic contacts
- ? Various tools and electronic devices
Here you will find articles related to 99% IPA
- Essential Preparations for Storing Your IPA Bulk Order
- Denatured Alcohol vs Rubbing Alcohol
- NSN Lookup
99% IPA Shop Pages
If you’re on the page, interested in 99% IPA or know someone who does, below are links to our shop and quantities of 99% IPA.