What are high flash point solvents? The Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines the word solvent as,
“ A usually liquid substance capable of dissolving or dispersing one or more other substances”, “2. : something that provides a solution”, “3. : something that eliminates or attenuates something especially unwanted”.
And the definition of Flash Point, according to The Merriam-Webster Dictionary is,
“The lowest temperature at which vapors above a volatile combustible substance ignite in air when exposed to flame”.
High flash point solvents are solvents that ignite at significantly high temperatures and are generally considered less flammable.
Typically, when thinking of high flash point solvents, many people choose kerosene or varsol as two common high flash point solvents.
At Ecolink we are dedicated to providing a wide range of high-quality chemicals and solvents, including a variety of different high flash point solvents, to accommodate your needs. As you can see here in our Ecolink Shop we offer a long list of high flash point solvents in various bulk quantities. This includes products like:
- 142 Solvent – 5 Gallon Pail
- Tertiary Butyl Acetate – 5 Gallon Pail
- Glycol Ether TPM – 55 Gallon
- Parts KLEEN II – 5 Gallon Pail
- Methyl Acetate – 55 Gallon
- RIP-TIDE Citrus Degreaser – 4 x 1 Gallon Case
Benefits shopping for high flash point solvents with Ecolink:
- Bulk Supply – Ecolink offers bulk sizing for all their chemical products. This includes 5- gallon buckets and 55-gallon drums to accommodate facilities of different sizes and provide greater discounts for bulk purchases
- Knowledge and Experience – The chemists at Ecolink have over 30 years of knowledge and experience to provide our clients and ensure you choose the best chemicals for your applications while understanding proper use and storage instructions to keep yourself and your facility safe.
- High Quality – You can trust that the chemicals you receive from Ecolink are high quality, stable, and safe to handle with proper use.
- Eco-Friendly – In addition to a large list of traditional chemicals, Ecolink also offers an environmentally conscious line of green chemicals alternatives. Ecolink is dedicated to reducing the carbon footprint of the chemical industry and can help you make your practice more sustainable.
Want To Learn More About Solvents & Find The Best Chemical Products For Your Needs?
If you are in need of high flash point solvents Contact Ecolink here! Our dedicated team of experts is here to answer your questions and provide you with high-quality chemicals and solvents.