|Safety Data Sheet|
Description: Otherwise known as Tripropylene Methyl Ether: Glycol TPM is mixture of up to eight isomers that results in a low evaporation rate, low viscosity, and powerful solvency.
- Powerful solvency.
- Slow evaporation rate
- High boiling point.
- High flash point.
- Low viscosity.
- Glycol TPM is best used as a solvent for inks in products such as stamp pads and ballpoint pens, because its high polymer solvency prevents the product from drying out too quickly.
- It is also useful as a coupling agent and solvent in paint, varnish, and rust removers.
- Additionally, Glycol TPM can be utilized as an oven cleaner due to its high boiling point and flash point.
- Glycol TPM is further applicable to use along with solid solvent-based coatings.
- Glycol TPM is often used in penetrating oils such as WD-40, because of its low viscosity.