What Is Tidal Efflorescence Eraser?
Tidal Efflorescence Eraser is an acidic cleaning solution whose principal ingredient is phosphoric acid (10%-20% by weight). It removes efflorescence accumulation from stucco, brick, and other types of masonry. This is a crucial step in preparing masonry for sealing, as efflorescence impedes a sealant’s ability to stick to and permeate a given surface.
How to Apply Tidal Efflorescence Eraser in 5 Simple Steps
Applying Tidal Efflorescence Eraser involves the following 5 simple steps:
- Dilute Tidal Efflorescence Eraser by mixing 1 part product with 3 to 4 parts water.
- Then, spot test the diluted solution on a small area of the masonry’s surface. This will help you to determine if the solution needs to be stronger (in which case, more Tidal Efflorescence Eraser should be added) or weaker (in which case, more water should be added).
- Once the concentration of Tidal Efflorescence Eraser has been determined, the surface should be wet down. The cleaning solution can then be administered using a pump-up sprayer.
- Tidal Efflorescence Eraser should be left to sit on the surface for a short period of time, then rinsed off with high-pressure water.
- Wait at least 48 hours after the application of Tidal Efflorescence Eraser to use sealant on the masonry’s surface.
Why Should I Purchase Tidal Efflorescence Eraser?
Wondering why you should purchase Tidal Efflorescence Eraser instead of another efflorescence removal product? Tidal Efflorescence Eraser boasts the following features:
- Easily rinsed off
- Available in three bulk sizes
- 1 gallon of Tidal Efflorescence Eraser can clean 200 square feet of surface
- Contains no hydrochloric acid or hydrofluoric acid, making it safer to handle and work with
Contact Tidal Washers Today
Tidal Washers is your one-stop shop for industrial cleaning solutions such as Tidal Efflorescence Eraser. As a division of Ecolink, Inc., we provide a wide range of kitchen cleaning chemicals, butyl degreasers, non-butyl degreasers, masonry cleaners, and other industrial-strength products. Our products are cost-effective, powerful, and formulated with the environment in mind. Additionally, like Ecolink, our chemists offer toll blending services for customers who need specialized cleaning solutions. We will work with you to create a product that fits all of your desired specifications.
If you have questions about any of our chemicals or would like to learn more about what we offer, please contact Tidal Washers today by calling 800-563-1305 or filling out our contact form. We look forward to assisting you!