Are You Looking to Improve the Shine of an Aluminum Surface?
If so, Tidal Aluma Shine is the perfect product for you. Primarily composed of sulfuric acid, hydrofluoric acid, ethoxylated nonylphenol, xylene sulfonic acid sodium salt, and ethoxylated alcohol phosphate, this acidic cleaning solution will polish unpainted aluminum surfaces and leave them looking bright and shiny. It can also improve the sheen and overall appearance of anodized or mirror-polished aluminum that has been damaged.
Advantages of Tidal Aluma Shine
Wondering why you should buy Tidal Aluma Shine, rather than a different aluminum polishing product? Tidal Aluma Shine offers the following advantages:
- Sold in a 5-gallon pail and 55-gallon drum
- Can be used with cold water or hot water
How to Use Tidal Aluma Shine in 4 Simple Steps
Although Tidal Aluma Shine is an industrial-strength solution, it is straightforward to use:
- First, Tidal Aluma Shine must be diluted. For use with cold water, dilute to a 1:60 concentration. For use with hot water, it may have to be more diluted. Conversely, it may need to be less diluted for use with hard water.
- Before applying Tidal Aluma Shine to an entire aluminum surface, spot test on a small area of the surface.
- If Tidal Aluma Shine passes the spot test, it is safe to use! It can be applied using either a pump sprayer or a pressure washer. It should be sprayed from bottom to top.
- Rinse Tidal Aluma Shine off of the surface before it dries. Unlike the application of the product, which should occur from bottom to top, it should be rinsed off from top to bottom.
It is important to note that Tidal Aluma Shine should not be used on painted surfaces, glass, pumping systems, or heating coils.
Where to Purchase Tidal Aluma Shine
Now that you have learned about Tidal Aluma Shine’s benefits and applications, are you interested in purchasing it? Tidal Aluma Shine is offered by Tidal Washers, one of Ecolink’s affiliates. Tidal Washers is a trusted supplier of aluminum brighteners like Tidal Aluma Shine, as well as concrete removers, house exterior cleaners, parts washer detergents, and much more. These products are formulated with eco-friendly ingredients to reduce your company’s impact on the environment!
To speak with one of the Tidal Washers’ chemical experts about our offerings and discover which products are best for your needs, simply fill out our contact form or call 800-563-1305 today!