What Is Magic Mirror Brightener?
Metal surfaces that were once bright and shiny can become dull over time, diminishing their visual appeal. If you are looking for a way to restore a metal surface to its original gleaming state, check out Magic Mirror Brightener.
Magic Mirror Brightener is an acidic cleaning solution primarily composed of phosphoric acid (30%-40% by weight). It also contains other acids such as glycolic acid and secondary alkyl/aryl sulfonic acid in smaller amounts. Magic Mirror Brightener cleans and polishes aluminum and stainless-steel surfaces, giving them a mirror-like finish, as well as removing corrosion and oxidation from them. It is also safe to use on glass and painted surfaces.
Using Magic Mirror Brightener: 4 Simple Steps
- First, consult Magic Mirror Brightener’s Safety Data Sheet for information on how to use and store the product safely. Because it is a very acidic solution (pH < 2), it is very important to follow the proper safety precautions.
- Magic Mirror Brightener can be diluted before use by mixing 4 ounces of the solution with 1 gallon of water. However, depending on the degree of soil on the surface to be cleaned, it may be used at a higher concentration. It can also be applied undiluted if the surface is exceptionally dirty.
- The surface should be pre-cleaned; then, Magic Mirror Brightener can be applied from bottom to top using a brush, automatic washer, or pressure washer. (If using a pressure washer, check that the surface you are cleaning is strong enough to withstand its pressure.)
- Next, allow Magic Mirror Brightener to sit on the surface for several minutes, and finally, rinse off. It should not be permitted to dry on the surface before rinsing.
Features of Magic Mirror Brightener
Magic Mirror Brightener offers a number of benefits to its users, including:
- Available in two bulk sizes
- Industrial strength
- Highly concentrated
Purchase from Tidal Washers Today
Magic Mirror Brightener is just one of the many products offered by Tidal Washers. At Tidal Washers, an affiliate of Ecolink, Inc., we pride ourselves on providing a wide variety of industrial-strength detergents and solvents that are formulated with eco-friendly ingredients. Unlike some chemical distributors, we also offer toll blending for those who need custom-made products. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about our offerings, please contact us today by calling 800-563-1305 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!
For more information about Ecolink and Ecolink related products, contact us here today!