Why use sodium hypochlorite house wash mix? Sodium hypochlorite (the chemical name for bleach) is an additive used in varying cleaning products including house wash mix. House wash mix often refers to the choice of product used in general cleaning of building surfaces found commonly in residential dwellings. Building surfaces like roofs, walls, windows, skylights, eaves, gutters, downspouts, iron facades, ceramic and marble pylons, brick walls, etc. Sodium Hypochlorite (bleach) is well known for its ability to cut through inorganic and organic build up but depending on its toxicity, it is important to choose the right consistency for your cleaning applications.
Consulting our expert chemists here at Ecolink, becomes an important resource for you to understand how and why choosing the right product mix, will benefit your unique requirements.
Differing surfaces can be soiled by different materials and not all concentrations of sodium hypochlorite (bleach) may be appropriate for all applications. Ecolink will advise the appropriate composition of chemical additive in your house wash mix, to enable you to remain protected while using an effective cleaning agent. At Ecolink we have over 30 years of knowledge and experience to share with our customers to ensure you choose the best chemical solutions for your use.
Benefits of shopping for sodium hypochlorite house wash mix with Ecolink:
- Bulk Supply 5 to 55 Gallons
- 30+ Years of Knowledge and Experience
- Consultation With Skilled Chemists
- High Quality Chemicals and Solvents
- Eco-Friendly Chemical Alternatives
- Chemical Recycling Resources
- Large Variety of Industrial Chemicals, Solvents, Degreasers, Cleaning Agents, and More
- Fast 2-day and Same Day Shipping Options
- Safety and Proper Use Information
- One Stop Shop for All Your Chemical Supply Needs
Want To Learn More About Sodium Hypochlorite And Bulk Suppliers?
If you are in need of sodium hypochlorite house wash mix Contact Ecolink here and learn about the right chemicals for your needs.