Green Chemistry – The Future of Cleaner Degreasers and Degreasing Solvents Reviewed
During the 2010 National Environmental Summit that occurred in late May 2010 in Orlando, FL, a series of green chemistry topics were covered including case studies that demonstrated successful technology commercialization efforts built from the application of the 12 Principles of Green Chemistry from a range of industrial sectors. In addition, an update on U.S. EPA‘s Green Chemistry Program was provided with examples of award-winning technologies. Finally, a moderator led discussion ensued on the American Standard for Testing and Materials (ASTM) standards process for “Greener Chemical Products and Processes.” A summary of the development of green criteria, databases, and Web-based algorithms from the 12 principles of green chemistry, and their successful application to a wide spectrum of products.
Is your Degreasing Cleaning stuck in the 1970’s?
Green Chemistry includes Hap-Free, Low or VOC exempt, Bio-Based, and Design for Environment. With so many viable, “proven” options available, why would anyone continue to clean or degrease with vinyl record era industrial chemicals? Ecolink provides a comprehensive assortment of citrus cleaner degreasers, d limonene degreasers, orange citrus degreaser, orange cleaner degreaser and orange degreaser; all of which outperform the Zep Citrus Degreaser, Zep Degreaser, and Zep Orange Degreaser. Chemist owned and operated, we offer guaranteed FREE samples, including FREE freight, to evaluate for a RISK-FREE evaluation. You have nothing to lose except maybe your industrial chemical blues. Take those old records and industrial chemicals off the shelf and replace them with current lean and green chemistry. Your profit and our planet will both thank you for upgrading to 2010 compliant degreaser chemicals.
Special Offer for National Environmental Summit Attendees
Ecolink Inc. is offering a 15% discount and FREE shipping for any industrial degreaser, heavy-duty degreaser, degreasing cleaner or all-purpose cleaner degreaser manufactured or distributed by Ecolink Inc. We offer numerous alternatives to:
Call 800 886-8240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your current use of any of these or other manufacturer’s brand to switch and start saving. With over 200 products to choose from, including several new formulations not yet listed on the website, we feel certain we can expand upon the savings and safety improvements enjoyed for nearly 20 years.
Green Chemistry related articles for solvent degreasers
- NPB – N Propyl Bromide EPA review – Envirotech EnSolv Warning (ecolink.com)
- Ecolink Industrial Cleaners, Solvents & Degreasers at WR AFB (ecolink.com)
- Axarel 2000 replaced by Ecolink for MIL PRF 680 Type II (ecolink.com)
- Wind Power 2010 in Texas – Less than 30 days Away (ecolink.com)
- F 16 fighter video – Warner Robins AFB Museum of Aviation (ecolink.com)
- Warner Robins AFB Museum of Aviation EHS 2010 Fair (ecolink.com)
- Breakthrough Cleaner, Solvent no sales at Warner Robins AFB (ecolink.com)
- Industrial degreasing F 100 Engine on F 15 airplanes (ecolink.com)
- Nonflammable degreasers for Imperial Electric Motors (ecolink.com)
- Ice Harbor Dam Hydro Electric Generator Maintenance (ecolink.com)
- Safety Kleen Parts Washer + PD 680 = Disaster for US Military (ecolink.com)
- A Green Chemistry Primer: “Benign by Design” (worldchanging.com)
- Earth Day Revolution – 5 Minutes of Caring (ecolink.com)
- Removing Carbon Deposits from Stator Bars, Stator Motors (ecolink.com)
- Armature Rewinding: Degreasing Damaged Coils, Stators (ecolink.com)