Internship Resource Page
Welcome to our internship resource page. If you’ve already been hired or want to start the application process, you will find everything you need here.
Current Internship Opportunities
Now seeking creative digital marketers for Spring of 2022 to share in the following:
- Update and Generate New Website Content
- Explore New Social Media Platforms
- Research Online Selling Platforms
- Research New Products
- Shopify Platform
- Site Navigation Review
- SEO for digital marketing
- Must have access to internet and a reliable personal computer.
- Must be able to commit a minimum of 10 hours per week for fall and spring internships.
- This internship is currently remote, but may require in person communication when safely possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Internship Paid?
Yes, these are paid positions, but can also be completed for class credit based upon your college or university’s requirement.
How many hours can I expect to spend on this per week?
The time of year you participate will determine the hours required. Summer interns often work 40 hour weeks, but the fall and spring interns worked 10-15 hours based upon their individual schedules. If you cannot commit to 10 hours of work per week, this internship will not be a good fit for you.
Will I need access to a printer?
Possibly for signing initial tax forms and non disclosure agreements if you don’t have or want to create a free e-signature account. All other work will be transmitted digitally.