Ecolink Management Team
Brandon Pelissero: Zero Waste Wannabe
Zero Waste Wannabe
Oglethorpe University, B.B.A. in Business Administration & Economics
Emerson College, M.A. in Mass Communications
- Convergent Media Systems (GA), account manager and business strategist who managed large-scale satellite television networks for Fortune 500 companies and educational systems
- Generation Green (GA), board member of GA Conservancy young professionals chapter
- ENFORM, a Business and Industry Forum on Environmental Sustainability and Profitability (GA), a steering committee member
- American Marketing Association (AMA) Atlanta Chapter (GA), board member and multiple award winner for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and marketing education
- Author (GA), authored articles on chemical management for industry trade magazines
- Professional speaker (GA), presentation topics include: lean & green, zero waste, hazardous source reduction, chemical management & leasing, resource recovery, environmental conservation to industry and K-12 schools and broad range of marketing concepts
Time off for good behavior:
Brandon enjoys family time, outdoor adventures, indie films and street theater.
Brandon can be reached at email@example.com or LinkedIn.
Founders: Sales: Marketing: Accounting:
Joe Schulman Paul Effler Jackie Hooper Hishma Patel