Welcome to Woodville Tompkins High School’s Promotional Page!
Woodville Tompkins High School, located in Chatham County, currently boasts a DECA chapter of 35 students! Represented by Ecolink Ambassador Rhace Smith, who will be cheering them on during the course of our competition, “Anaheim or Bust!”.
This school is 1 of 19 competing for the grand prize in our #Anaheimorbust competition. You can help them earn a 1st place finish (Worth up to $5,000 with weekly winnings) by following the 5 steps listed below. #5for5k
1. Share this page across all platforms using the share buttons at the bottom of this page: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn are mandatory. Pinterest, Google +, and Tumblr voluntary (extra credit)
2. Follow Ecolink on our official social media accounts here: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & YouTube
3. Share their product page (Linked below)
4. Share their related articles for their product (Linked below)
5. Refer a friend! If each person can get at least 5, or dare we say 10, people to share and follow – Your school will be on their way to big $$!
Electron: Benefits and Features
- No hazardous ingredients as defined by the EPA.
- Not a flammable liquid, (TCC Flash point above 145°F)
- No surface leakage of current in immediate residue tests
- Contains no OSHA PEL or ACGIH TLV listed ingredients
- High dielectric strength, (ASTM D-877 test procedures to 46,000 volts)
- Strong enough to remove grease, fuel oil, carbon and organic resins yet safe on most plastic and rubber surfaces
Related Links on Electron
- Electron Product Page
- Why Use Electron Dielectric Aerosol?
- Use of Electron and HyperSolv in Dams
- Electron Aerosol Product Page
- Electron use in cleaning electrical cables
- Energy and Utility electron use
Electron Shop Page
If you’re on the page, interested in Electron or know someone who is, below are links to our shop and quantities of The Electron.
Woodville Tompkins High School Social Media