Woodville Tompkins High School, located in Chatham County, currently boasts a DECA chapter of 35 students! Represented by Ecolink Ambassador Rhace Smith, who will be cheering them on during the course of our competition, “Anaheim or Bust!”.
This school is 1 of 19 competing for the grand prize in our #Anaheimorbust competition. You can help them earn a 1st place finish (Worth up to $5,000 with weekly winnings) by following the 5 steps listed below. #5for5k
1. Share this page across all platforms using the share buttons at the bottom of this page: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn are mandatory. Pinterest, Google +, and Tumblr voluntary (extra credit)
2. Follow Ecolink on our official social media accounts here: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & YouTube
3. Share their product page (Linked below)
4. Share their related articles for their product (Linked below)
5. Refer a friend! If each person can get at least 5, or dare we say 10, people to share and follow – Your school will be on their way to big $$!
Electron: Benefits and Features
No hazardous ingredients as defined by the EPA.
Not a flammable liquid, (TCC Flash point above 145°F)
No surface leakage of current in immediate residue tests
Contains no OSHA PEL or ACGIH TLV listed ingredients
High dielectric strength, (ASTM D-877 test procedures to 46,000 volts)
Strong enough to remove grease, fuel oil, carbon and organic resins yet safe on most plastic and rubber surfaces
https://ecolink.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Woodville-Tompkins-Wolverines.png142142Brandon Kanghttps://ecolink.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/New_Ecolink_Logo-32.pngBrandon Kang2016-09-26 13:32:272016-10-17 15:11:39Woodville Tompkins High School - Representing Electron! Go Wolverines!