Located in Houston County, Veterans High School currently holds a DECA chapter of 61 student members, and is continually growing. They are represented by Ecolink ambassador Rhace Smith who will be cheering them on through our competition, “Anaheim or Bust!”.
This school is 1 of 19 competing for the grand prize in our #Anaheimorbust competition. You can help them earn a 1st place finish (Worth up to $5,000 with weekly winnings) by following the 5 steps listed below. #5for5k
1. Share this page across all platforms using the share buttons at the bottom of this page: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn are mandatory. Pinterest, Google +, and Tumblr voluntary (extra credit)
2. Follow Ecolink on our official social media accounts here: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & YouTube
3. Share their product page (Linked below)
4. Share their related articles for their product (Linked below)
5. Refer a friend! If each person can get at least 5, or dare we say 10, people to share and follow – Your school will be on their way to big $$!
https://ecolink.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Veteran-Warhawks.png679842Cheryl Maafohhttps://ecolink.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/New_Ecolink_Logo-32.pngCheryl Maafoh2016-10-04 15:56:302016-11-04 12:10:53Veterans High School Representing S-34 - Go Warhawks!