The Benefits of Green Concrete Remover
Definition of Green Concrete Remover
Do you work in an industry that frequently uses concrete? If so, you know how difficult it is to remove unwanted concrete from surfaces once it has hardened. Green Concrete Remover is here to help! This acidic cleaning solution, primarily composed of glycolic acid (50%-60% by weight), effectively breaks down and removes hardened concrete from tools, trucks, scaffolding, and other hard surfaces.
How to Use Green Concrete Remover
To use Green Concrete Remover, follow these four simple steps:
- Dilute Green Concrete Remover to a concentration of 1:5.
- Apply Green Concrete Remover to the cement you wish to remove and let sit for 1 hour. Reapply the solution if it begins to dry within this time frame.
- Once an hour has passed, allow Green Concrete Remover to sit on the surface overnight.
- The next day, the concrete will have softened. It can then be easily removed using either a hose with a spray nozzle attached or a pressure washer.
Why Purchase Green Concrete Remover?
Green Concrete Remover possesses a number of beneficial features, such as:
- Biodegradable and Eco-friendly
- Industrial strength
- Can safely be utilized on painted surfaces
- Low instability
- Available in a 5-gallon pail and a 55-gallon drum
- Contains rust inhibitors that prevent the corrosion of metal surfaces
Because Green Concrete Remover is an industrial-strength solution that is also extremely acidic (pH ? 1), it is important to follow the proper safety precautions when working with this product. Please refer to Green Concrete Barrier’s Safety Data Sheet for detailed instructions on the personal protective equipment that must be worn when using it, as well as other important safety instructions.
Contact Tidal Washers Today
Tidal Washers, a division of Ecolink, Inc., is a trusted supplier of commercial solvents and detergents (including Green Concrete Remover). Many of Tidal Washers’ products contain Eco-friendly alternatives to traditional chemicals that are hazardous to the environment and workers. All of our chemical solutions are also available in bulk sizes, such as 55-gallon drums, which cuts down on shipping costs. This not only saves your company money, but is better for the environment as well!
Have any questions? Want to learn more about Green Concrete Remover or any of our other products? Our team of chemists would be happy to assist you. Please contact Tidal Washers by calling 800-563-1305 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to helping you with your cleaning needs!
For further questions please contact the team at Ecolink here.