Welcome to Sequoyah High School’s promotional page!
Sequoyah High School is located in Cherokee County and currently boasts a DECA chapter membership of 60 students and counting this year. They are represented by Ecolink Ambassador Brandon Kang who will be cheering them on during the course of our competition, “Anaheim or Bust!”.
This school is 1 of 19 competing for the grand prize in our #Anaheimorbust competition. You can help them earn a 1st place finish (Worth up to $5,000 with weekly winnings) by following the 5 steps listed below. #5for5k
1. Share this page across all platforms using the share buttons at the bottom of this page: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn are mandatory. Pinterest, Google +, and Tumblr voluntary (extra credit)
2. Follow Ecolink on our official social media accounts here: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & YouTube
3. Share their product page (Linked below)
4. Share their related articles for their product (Linked below)
5. Refer a friend! If each person can get at least 5, or dare we say 10, people to share and follow – Your school will be on their way to big $$!
LPA® 170 is a high-purity mixture, dielectric solvent with very low levels of polynuclear aromatics. It is an effective process solvent with a high flash point and minute boiling range.
LPA© 210 Solvent is a high-purity mixture of hydrotreated isoparaffins and naphthenics with very low levels of polynuclear aromatics. It is a clear liquid with a medium flash point and mild odor.
LPA 170/210: Benefits and Features
- cleaning metal lubricants
- Used as specialty coatings
- Used as chemical process solvents
- Used as freeze point depressants
- Used as pesticide formulations
Here you will find articles related to LPA 170/210
LPA 170/210 Shop Pages*
If you’re on the page, interested in LPA 170/210 or know someone who does, below are links to our shop and quantities of LPA 170/210
*Shop pages will be added soon!
Sequoyah Social Media