Sequoyah High School is located in Cherokee County and currently boasts a DECA chapter membership of 60 students and counting this year. They are represented by Ecolink Ambassador Brandon Kang who will be cheering them on during the course of our competition, “Anaheim or Bust!”.
This school is 1 of 19 competing for the grand prize in our #Anaheimorbust competition. You can help them earn a 1st place finish (Worth up to $5,000 with weekly winnings) by following the 5 steps listed below. #5for5k
1. Share this page across all platforms using the share buttons at the bottom of this page: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn are mandatory. Pinterest, Google +, and Tumblr voluntary (extra credit)
2. Follow Ecolink on our official social media accounts here: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & YouTube
3. Share their product page (Linked below)
4. Share their related articles for their product (Linked below)
5. Refer a friend! If each person can get at least 5, or dare we say 10, people to share and follow – Your school will be on their way to big $$!
LPA® 170 is a high-purity mixture, dielectric solvent with very low levels of polynuclear aromatics. It is an effective process solvent with a high flash point and minute boiling range.
https://ecolink.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Sequoyah.png200191Brandon Kanghttps://ecolink.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/New_Ecolink_Logo-32.pngBrandon Kang2016-10-04 15:53:112016-11-04 12:11:17Sequoyah High School - Representing LPA 170/210! Go Chiefs!