Located in Habersham County, Habersham Central high currently embodies a DECA chapter of 50 members. They are represented by Ecolink ambassador Cheryl Maafoh, who will support them throughout our competition, “Anaheim or Bust!”.
This school is 1 of 19 competing for the grand prize in our #Anaheimorbust competition. You can help them earn a 1st place finish (Worth up to $5,000 with weekly winnings) by following the 5 steps listed below. #5for5k
1. Share this page across all platforms using the share buttons at the bottom of this page: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn are mandatory. Pinterest, Google +, and Tumblr voluntary (extra credit)
2. Follow Ecolink on our official social media accounts here: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & YouTube
3. Share their product page (Linked below)
4. Share their related articles for their product (Linked below)
5. Refer a friend! If each person can get at least 5, or dare we say 10, people to share and follow – Your school will be on their way to big $$!
PARTS KLEEN II: Benefits and Features
No chlorinated solvents
High flash point
Safe on most plastics and rubbers
Here you will find articles related to PARTS KLEEN II
https://ecolink.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Habersham.png209241Brandon Kanghttps://ecolink.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/New_Ecolink_Logo-32.pngBrandon Kang2016-10-04 15:55:082016-11-04 12:11:06Habersham Central High School - Representing Parts Kleen II! Let's Go Raiders!