Foam Boss is a white, opaque, alkaline liquid. It is a dual defoam/antifoam solution that removes foam and prevents its formation. Foam Boss can be applied to a wide range of areas that may require foam reduction, such as carpet shampoos, industrial sewage plants, truckmounts, cooling towers, digestors, and more.
Foam Boss – 55 Gallon Drum
|Safety Data Sheet|
Foam Boss Benefits:
- Does not contain any hazardous ingredients above a 1% concentration
- Can be used in acidic and alkaline environments
- Highly concentrated
Foam Boss Applications:
- Foam Boss is a multipurpose liquid defoamer that can be utilized in a variety of environments where defoaming and/or antifoaming is needed.
- For carpet shampoos, spray recovery tank walls and deflectors with 1-2 ounces of Foam Boss using a trigger sprayer.
- Whenever the recovery tank is cleaned, add an extra 2 ounces of Foam Boss per 5 gallons of tank volume.
- For sewage plant areas such as aeration tanks, sewage entry, effluent lines, and digesters, place a small valve in the small plug of the Foam Boss drum, and run a small tube between the valve and the entry fume of the aeration tank or other area where foaming occurs.
- Add 1 gallon of Foam Boss per 1,000 gallons of waste.
- For instant defoaming action, spray the area with Foam Boss diluted to a 1:10 ratio.