|Safety Data Sheet|
This form of soybean oil is RBD, refined, bleached, and deodorized. Soybean oil is considered a drying oil which allows it to slowly harden when exposed to air. This characteristic allows the oil to be mixed into paint products to prolong the drying process.
- Replacement for petroleum based resin in automobile manufacturing parts
- Does not pose potential skin problems
- Cost efficient release agent
- Safe for use in high-temperature applications
- Valuable in soap and candle making
Soybean Oil may be used as a carrier for agricultural insecticides. May also be used as an adhesives or sealant in high moisture applications (bathroom and basement sealing). Soybean oil is also used in more environmentally-friendly motor oil and railway lubricants.