70/30 IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol) is a low toxicity solvent made of a mix of 70% pure isopropyl alcohol and 30% water. This is generally the mixture used in first aid products such as rubbing alcohol. 70/30 IPA, like the mixture that is found in rubbing alcohol, is essentially just a diluted form of pure 99% IPA, that has a lower toxicity level and is safe to be used in everyday applications. 70/30 IPA is very veristle due to its low toxicity, and lower flammability levels when compared to 99% pure IPA. This allows 70/30 IPA to be used for a broad range of applications from a common household uses to various professional applications.
What are some of the best uses for 70/30 Isopropyl Alcohol?
● Home First Aid – 70/30 IPA such as rubbing alcohol is commonly used so clean out minor cuts and scrapes before applying bandages.
● Cleaning – This IPA mixture is also great for cleaning around the house. Items like stainless steel appliances, dry erase board, or mirrors can all be cleaned with 70/30 IPA. IPA is a great degreaser that remove stains or sticky substances from items like these.
● Industrial – Much like cleaning stainless steel surfaces at home, 70/30 IPA can be used to wipe down and clean stainless steel equipment in industrial settings, removing sticky residue and drying fast.
● Disinfectant – 70/30 IPA can also be used to clean and disinfect surfaces or items like medical tools, as this IPA is great for killing germs and sanitizing.
● Medical Field – much like with first aid at home, many doctors offices and hospitals will use 70/30 IPA to clean and treat wounds to prevent infection.
If you are in a field that uses large quantities of 70/30 IPA, purchasing in bulk is a great way to save money. Ecolink is a trusted, environmentally friendly supplier of bulk solvents and chemicals, that will provide you with a high quality product at a competitive price. Contact ecolink today for more info or shop 70/30 IPA here.