Looking for a New Cleaning Solution?
Do you work in the food manufacturing or processing industry? If so, you know how imperative it is to use a powerful cleaning solution that can efficiently remove food residue and stains from equipment. If you are in the market for a new product, Chloriclean might just be the right solution for you.
What Is Chloriclean?
Chloriclean is an alkaline, industrial-strength cleaning solution. Its main ingredients include sodium oxychloride, sodium polyacrylate, and lauryl dimethylamine oxide. It is strong enough to expel protein, fat, bloodstains, and other types of debris from food processing machinery.
How Do I Use Chloriclean?
Like many industrial cleaning solutions, Chloriclean must be diluted before use. However, the degree of dilution depends on the application.
- Dilute Chloriclean to a 1:10 to 1:20 concentration for use on kill floors and in boning rooms.
- Dilute Chloriclean to a 1:20 to 1:50 concentration for use on conveyor belts and processing equipment.
- Dilute Chloriclean to a 1:25 to 1:50 concentration for use on floors and walls.
Chloriclean may also be applied using pressure washer or foam-generating equipment.
What Sizes Is Chloriclean Available In?
Chloriclean is available in a variety of sizes, such as a 4×1-gallon case, a 5-gallon drum, a 30-gallon drum, and a 55-gallon drum. Therefore, whether your business requires large quantities of cleaning solution on a regular basis, or if you only need it occasionally, you will be able to find the size that is right for you.
Where Can I Purchase These Chemicals?
Tidal Washers, an affiliate of Ecolink Inc., is a trusted provider of industrial cleaning solutions and solvents, including Chloriclean! Why shop with Tidal Washers?
- Eco-Friendly – All of the products offered by Tidal Washers are formulated with the environment in mind. By purchasing from Tidal Washers, you are not only benefitting yourself and your company but the environment as well!
- Bulk Sizes – Like Chloriclean, Tidal Washers’ other chemical solutions are available in bulk sizes, such as 55-gallon drums. This makes them perfect for industrial use. Purchasing in bulk can also cut down on shipping costs and help you save money over time.
- Customer Support – Tidal Washers’ team of chemists is happy to assist customers with any questions they have. They also create custom chemical solutions for those with specific or unique product needs.
For more information on Tidal Washers, please visit our website. If you have any questions, contact us today by calling 800-563-1305 or filling out our contact form! Looking for other chemicals? Contact Ecolink, Inc for all your chemical needs!