North Forsyth High School – Representing Safe Strip! Go Raiders!
Welcome to North Forsyth High School’s promotional page!
North Forsyth High School is located in Forsyth County and currently boasts a DECA chapter membership of 155 students and counting this year. They are represented by Ecolink Ambassador Brandon Kang who will be cheering them on during the course of our competition, “Anaheim or Bust!”.
This school is 1 of 19 competing for the grand prize in our #Anaheimorbust competition. You can help them earn a 1st place finish (Worth up to $5,000 with weekly winnings) by following the 5 steps listed below. #5for5k
1. Share this page across all platforms using the share buttons at the bottom of this page: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn are mandatory. Pinterest, Google +, and Tumblr voluntary (extra credit)
2. Follow Ecolink on our official social media accounts here: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & YouTube
3. Share their product page (Linked below)
4. Share their related articles for their product (Linked below)
5. Refer a friend! If each person can get at least 5, or dare we say 10, people to share and follow – Your school will be on their way to big $$!
Safe Strip: Benefits and Features
- Low VOC emissions in use
- One-step coatings removal
- Performance similar to MEK and methylene chloride
- Non ozone depleting
- Paint clean up and removal
Here you will find articles related to Safe Strip
- Safe Strip for circuit board cleaning
- Safe Strip G product page
- Safe Strip product page
- Safe Strip Material Safety Data Sheet
- Safe Strip G Material Safety Data Sheet
- Safe Strip images
If you’re on the page, interested in Safe Strip or know someone who does, below are links to our shop and quantities of Safe Strip