Welcome to Houston County High’s Promotional Page!
Houston High School, located in Warner Robins, Houston County, currently supports a DECA chapter of 120 students! Represented by Ecolink Ambassador, Cheryl Maafoh, the club members will be cheered on during their course to victory in our competition, “Anaheim or Bust!”.
This school is 1 of 19 competing for the grand prize in our #Anaheimorbust competition. You can help them earn a 1st place finish (Worth up to $5,000 with weekly winnings) by following the 5 steps listed below. #5for5k
1. Share this page across all platforms using the share buttons at the bottom of this page: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn are mandatory. Pinterest, Google +, and Tumblr voluntary (extra credit)
2. Follow Ecolink on our official social media accounts here: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & YouTube
3. Share their product page (Linked below)
4. Share their related articles for their product (Linked below)
5. Refer a friend! If each person can get at least 5, or dare we say 10, people to share and follow – Your school will be on their way to big $$!
Methyl Acetate: Benefits and Features
- Fast evaporating
- Broad range of coating applications
- Quick dry time
- Low water and alcohol content
- Non-Hap; Non-ODS
Related Links on Methyl Acetate
- Methyl Acetate Product Page
- CDC Safety Chemical Page
- Are You Looking For an Industrial Chemical that Performs and Complies?
- OSHA Methyl Acetate
- Methyl Acetate Alternative to MEK
- Methyl Acetate MSDS
Methyl Acetate Shop Pages*
If you’re on the page, interested in Methyl Acetate or know someone who is, below are links to our shop and quantities of Methyl Acetate
*Shop pages will be added soon!
Houston High Social Media