Need it right away? We offer aerosols, aqueous and solvent-based cleaners, NDI/NDT, surface preparation and cleanroom products with same day shipping, including overnight hazardous shipping… with just a few clicks.
Industries and governments win time and safety from fewer chemicals with Ecolink.
Are you still buying and disposing industrial chemicals by the gallon or pound?
We dare you to S-T-O-P
How much? has been replaced by How long?… as in how much long[er] can one chemical or chemical process last than another. While cost per gallon/pound is important, there is little you or we can do to influence the associated supply chain (i.e. raw materials, packaging and transportation costs). What is well within your and our control is how long the chemical lasts. We keep score and measure success by amount of aerosols, cans and gallons/pounds saved annually and committed to zero waste [no burning, no burying]. Are you a small or large quantity generator with flat or increasing annual waste levels? We are Jedi warriors with X-Ray vision who see chemical waste and want to help.
We want to serve as your trusted chemical advisor.
Our success turns not on being the low price leader but on being your high trust leader. Every one of our projects is well documented and held with strictest of confidence bound by confidentiality, non-disclosure agreements (NDA). p.s. NO contracts required.
We invite you to “link up” with Ecolink’s collective tribe, proven methodologies and cleaning technologies for your critical manufacturing and cleaning processes. Whether your goal is compliance, pollution prevention, sustainability or zero waste, we jump through hoops [fire-lit optional] to tackle rising costs of implementation, training and chemical management in order to maximize your production and industrial maintenance yields.
Ready to take action?
Call 800 563-1305 and talk to a real person. No robots. Or email email@example.com and get a response within 24 hours, weekends included!
Welcome to Ecolink.com
Now Hiring Distributors and Independent Reps
We are hiring and recruiting Industrial Distributors and Independent Reps – Email Us Today at firstname.lastname@example.org
GOING THE EXTRA MILE
Hassle-Free and Flexible
You can buy as little as a single case to truck load quantities. We will support all of your critical cleaning requirements, independent of quantity size. If you need any special packaging or delivery system, we are well versed with barcodes, RFID and right-sized packaging. We guarantee your satisfaction by offering FREE samples to make sure your needs are met before any sales are generated. In the event one of our off-the-shelf solutions does not completely meet your needs, we offer custom blends that we develop with rapid response. You will enjoy our small minimum quantity requirements on your personally approved custom blend.
Dependable, Every Order
Turnaround time is part of Ecolink’s signature service. We ship all standard stock items within 2 days after receipt order and can ship same day up until 3 PM (Eastern Time). For over 15 years, Ecolink has been consistently recognized by the Defense Supply Center in Richmond, VA for 98% and above accurate delivery in all three categories of right product, right place, at right time.
We invite you to put Ecolink’s proven technology and industry expertise to work in your critical manufacturing and cleaning processes. Whether your goal is compliance, pollution prevention or sustainability, we will help you tackle rising costs of implementation, training and chemical management with proven solutions designed to meet your solvent, degreasing and industrial maintenance requirements.
Ready to take action? Call 800 563-1305 and talk to a real person. No robots. Or email email@example.com and get a response within 24 hours, weekends included!
(WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU)
- Zoom productivity boost: at least 1x – 1,000X over your current chemical processes
- Zero whining: buh bye pushy sales and cranky customer service people
- Zero incidents: no fires, explosions or toxic exposure
- Zero waste: no fillers (water, air/propellant), wasteful packaging or delays
(WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO)
- Your success is our success so when you profit we profit too
- To poke holes and challenge the absurdity of buy-use-dump-repeat model
- We calculate sustainability based on # of gallons saved NOT sold annually
- So you can spend your time and money on what matters more than industrial chemicals
- We enjoy clean air, water and soil and vow to do our best for our next generation
(HOW WE DO IT):
We conduct door-to-door analysis of your top 20% of maintenance and production chemicals where we study the materials, methods, machines and people involved. After calculating total process time (issue PO, receive/handle then use, dispose and report) then rethink your cleaning process to reduce process time by 5-30 minutes and to remove soils and contaminants without hurting the product and/or equipment involved; your workers, your profits or our environment. To determine if the industrial chemicals in use are both essential and efficient we ask “What is it about ________ that causes the problem to occur?” Seeing and documenting the relationship between machine, method, materials and people involved we can pinpoint what is and is not performing and focus upstream and/or downstream from the root cause.
- Step 1: Deeply listen to our clients and prospects.
- Step 2: Determine which internal variables (performance, cost, health/safety) and external variables (government regulations, Federal Government or OEM engineering specifications) are more and less negotiable to minimize trade offs.
- Step 3: Conduct testing at your location and/or ours to accelerate trial & error.
- Step 4: Confirm what happens “next” so no issues with process, material compatibility.
- Step 5: Establish optimal application (manual, mechanical) to reduce process time and worker exposure.
- Step 6: Decide if an off-the-shelf solution exists or need to design a custom blend, even if it is not one of our network partners or ours.
- Step 7: Thoroughly document results and lessons learned along the way to avoid repeating mistakes and more easily share successes within your organization.
AUDIENCE (WHO WE DO IT FOR)
We specialize in mild to extremely dirty environments (grease, oils, epoxies, resins, coating, dirt, dust, fingerprints, etc.) where industrial chemicals are applied by ‘high value’ people and are meaningful for the cleaning of ‘high value’ parts and aging equipment, machinery and fleets that operate on air, land or water.
- Bearing Manufacture
- Laundry (Commercial)
- Printing (Commercial)
- Copper Rolling and Drawing
- Electronic Resistors
- Fabricated Metal Products
- Fiber Optics
- Food/Beverage Processing
- Gear Manufacture
- LAW ENFORCEMENT
- Medical Devices
- Metal fabrication
- Paints and Coatings
- Passive Electronic Components
- Personal Care
- Power Generation
- Printed Circuit Board
- Pulp & Paper
- Solar/Photovoltaic (PV)
- Transportation, including transit authorities
- Water Treatment