We will Announce our 2022 Essay Scholarship Details – Stay Tuned!
Congratulations to the winners of our 2021 Clean Ideas Start with Me Essay & Video Contest:
- Sydney Manns
- Kellina Brennan
- Aasutosh Acharya
- Zoe Gogue
- Naomi Davis
- Diante Dawson
- Thomas Brennan
- Evan Effler
Thank you to everyone who participated and helped make our 30th Anniversary even more special!
At Ecolink, Inc, we have been selling industrial chemicals since 1991 with a community focus on solving cleaning problems. As a special celebration of our 30th Year in Business we want to share our success with students all over the United States and invite you to join our contest: Essay Scholarships for College Students.
Ecolink’s mission is simple: Smarter, Safer, Chemicals — Today, Tomorrow, Always. We continually search for Cleaner Ideas to honor our mission and that’s where you can help! From now until December 6th, 2021, tap into your creative side and send us your winning Clean Ideas:
- Your essay ideas can be in written or video format.
- The top eight entries will win cash prizes ranging from $500-1,000. (You get to choose how to apply to your college expenses: tuition, books, dorm supplies, parking, etc!)
- Please read ALL the contest details below, work your creative magic, and hit Apply Now to submit your entry.
- If you have any specific questions not answered below, please email us today!
Read carefully before submitting your application to our Essay Scholarships College Students Contest.
“CLEAN IDEAS START WITH ME” Contest Rules and Guidelines
- Winners: Our Ecolink Team will judge entries and award EIGHT scholarships to EIGHT different applicants. We will announce the winners on December 15th, 2021.
- Prizes: The top TWO winners will receive a $1,000 cash prize, and have their essay or video featured on Ecolink.com or one of our affiliate sites or social media platforms. The other SIX winners will receive a $500 cash prize. The cash prize will come in the form of a check.
- Writing/Video Prompt: Clean Ideas Start with Me – look for ways you, your neighbors, community, school, work, church, business or other entity can practice smarter, safer, chemical usage. Is there a way to clean effectively using less chemicals? Do you have a greener solution for any cleaning process? Can you find ways to reduce chemical waste? Is there a way to reduce chemical packaging? Do you have an idea for safer cleaning alternatives? Ask your parents, friends, co-workers, bosses, and anyone else about their chemical usage. Can that chemical amount be reduced or made safer? OR think bigger — What about chemical use and consumption from: manufacturing, construction, aerospace, farming, maintenance and more! We all touch chemicals at some point in our lives – how can we use them better?
- Submission: All submissions become the sole property of Ecolink, Inc, and we reserve the right to publish essays/videos on any or all of our digital properties. Essays and Videos should be submitted using the online form only. Each participant can submit multiple essays and videos for consideration, but only ONE scholarship will be awarded per person.
- Titling Documents for Submission: Please use the guidelines below when titling your document prior to submission. Essays that are not saved with this naming format WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE. Please use “LastnameTitle2021”. For example, if your name is John Smith and the title of your essay or video is “Cleaning My Neighborhood,” then your submission would be titled “SmithCleaningMyNeighborhood2021”.
- Deadline: December 6, 2021. Entries received after Midnight EST on that day will not be considered.
- Length: Written essays should be a minimum of 450 words. Video essays should be a minimum of 30 seconds. Accepted file types: pdf, doc, mp4, & docx. Max. File Size: 50 MB.
- Eligibility: The contest is open to any current or future college student who are between the ages of 18-22 on or before December 6, 2021.
- Language: Essays or videos should be written or filmed in English and must be the student’s original work.