Sterilization Benefits of 70% Isopropyl Alcohol – Why it’s the Best Product for You
What is 70% Isopropyl alcohol?
70% Isopropyl alcohol (IPA) is commonly referred to as rubbing alcohol; however its benefits far surpass this common term. 70% Isopropyl alcohol is comprised of 70% IPA and 30% purified water. This high-moisture alcohol evaporates much slower than 99% IPA and allows the solution to penetrate the entire contained surface, killing the bacteria. Using 70% IPA as a disinfectant in surgical instruments, hospitals, clean rooms, and medical device.
The Key Features:
- Contains higher amounts of purified water.
- Disenects many different kinds of bacteria and harmful microorganisms.
- Can be purchased in various volumes.
- Water acts as a catalyst, it is able to break through the harmful cell wall of the bacteria.
- Stays on the surface longer, increasing the period of time to kill bacteria.
- Increased water in the solution means a reduced chemical odor.
Ecolink- Providing Lean(er) Chemical Solutions for the Next Generation