NOC is a clear, aqueous, inorganic, alkaline solution developed specifically to clean surfaces of oxygen, oxygen-enriched, and life-support generating handling, transport, and storage equipment, as well as surfaces requiring precision cleanliness. NOC satisfies the most stringent requirements of the US Navy for cleaning aircraft, combat submarine, deep submersible and diving equipment gaseous oxygen piping and components.
|Product Data Sheet
|Safety Data Sheet
· NOC contains no organic and no environmentally regulated material
· NOC is compatible with all metals including aluminum, copper, and steel
· NOC has no flash point and is compatible with gaseous and liquid oxygen
· NOC is manufactured in accordance with Military Specification MIL-DTL-24800 with a Certification of Analysis delivered with each lot
· NOC cleaning process is fully documented by the US Navy in MIL-STD-1330D and MIL-STD-1622B affording ease of technology transfer to new users
NOC is effective in removing organic and particulate contamination from small parts, valves, hoses, piping, flasks, and tanks. NOC is non-foaming, and is usable in ultrasonic tanks, parts washers, flow through pipe cleaning, and tank pressure spray. NOC is currently in use at over 50 organizations, and has been to used clean everything from small valves parts to 400 foot long installed pipe systems
to 30,000 gallon liquid oxygen tanks.