We apologize for the inconvenience, but Triagen (A) has been discontinued. Check out our great FlouSolv alternatives here, or contact us today if you have other chemical needs or if you need more information.
Industrial Metal Cleaner
|Product Data Sheet||Material Safety Data Sheet|
With so many choices, how do you know who’s cheaper, better or faster?
TRIAGEN aerosol is a drop-in replacement for 1,1,1 Trichloroethane (TCA) and Trichloroethylene (TCE). Originally developed as a replacement for chlorinated solvents used in vapor degreasing, Ecolink offers this n-Propyl Bromide (n-PB) based material in aerosol, as well as bulk form, for use as a spot maintenance solvent.
With TRIAGEN, industrial users can easily clean energized equipment, water-sensitive parts and parts that are difficult to dry. The spill-proof aerosol package insures that this fast evaporating solvent can be used only where it is needed, without waste.
For a free estimate call (888) 996-8436 x 125 or email.
TRIAGEN applications include metal, electronic and precision cleaning to remove a wide range of contaminants from a variety of substrates. Be sure to test for plastic compatibility prior to use! Triagen cleans difficult contaminants such as oils, greases, adhesives, corrosion, sludge, solder fluxes, and resins commonly found in aerospace, defense/military, electrical power generation, electronics, medical, metal working. 6850-01-450-6155 NSN for military users.
• Cleaning performance – ability to remove a broad range of soils with wide applicability
• Dissolves grease, oil and sludge quickly for more efficient operation of mechanical equipment
• Dries instantly – leaves no residue which minimizes downtime associated with “clean-in-place” cleaning methods
• High dielectric strength, non-conductive
• No Trichloroethylene, Perchloroethylene or Methylene Chloride
• Compatibility – non-corrosive with minimal maintenance or production impact
• Low ODP, GWP
• Non-Flammable – No flash point exhibited by standard ASTM procedures.
Cleaning and degreasing with nPB, n-Propyl Bromide dispensed from aerosol cans presents worker safety & health hazards. As recently as March 2013 the recommended exposure limits are under review with Manufacturers Recommended Exposure Limit of 0.1 – 10 PPM.
CRC® and LPS® are two primary aerosol providers of various blends with nPB. If you are using No Flash, Electra X or Electronic Degreaser, Super Degreaser it is time to switch and reduce your worker’s exposure to nPB. Ecolink offers multiple custom blends that are safer, cost-effective and equal or greater performance for as few as 50 cases (600 cans) per year!
Call (888) 996-8436 x 125 or email to discuss safer, cost-effective alternatives.