Organic, Semi-Aqueous Solvent
VORTEX – Citrus Cleaner Heavy Duty Degreaser – 55 Gallon Drum
|Product Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
This blend of natural ingredients is a 100% organic formulation representing a completely new approach in one step degreasing. It is non-corrosive and contains no petroleum distillates, halogenated solvents or alkalis. This multi-purpose formulation will strip grease and heavy oil deposits from virtually any surface. It will emulsify instantly in water, at ambient temperature, to penetrate and liquefy many different types of resins and greases.
VORTEX is a perfect product for removing oily film of any kind from metal surfaces. VORTEX quickly removes even the toughest organic soils such as tar, asphalt and bitumen. VORTEX is the cleaner of choice for cleaning and degreasing virtually all surfaces without worker hazard or negative environmental impact.
- No harmful fumes
- All natural ingredients
- No petroleum distillates
- No hazardous materials or listed solvents
This product is used undiluted and may be sprayed, wiped or brushed onto the surface to be cleaned. For accumulation of grease, tar and asphalt on engines, machine parts, etc., spray on to thoroughly wet surface. Allow 5 minutes contact time and hose off with water under pressure. For heavy accumulations use a brush to loosen grease and oil, then rinse.
Key Physical Characteristics
|Physical Property||Typical Value|
|Boiling Point||320° F|
|Color||Clear, Colorless Liquid|
|Evaporation Rate (nBuAc=1)||<1|
|Odor||Mild Citrus Terpene|
|Solubility in Water||Emulsifiable|
|Specific Gravity (H2O=1)||0.844|
|Vapor Pressure (mmHg)||Approx. 1.5 @20°C|
|VOC Content||797 gm/l|
(N/A = Not Applicable N/E = Not Established)
Safety and Handling Precautions
Use adequate ventilation. Solvent resistant nitrile gloves are recommended. Safety glasses or splash goggles are recommended. Wash hands after use. Treat as simple oil waste. Incinerate or landfill in manner conforming to state, federal and local regulations. All rags must be placed in a metal sealable container after use to avoid possible spontaneous combustion. Keep container closed. Keep out of reach of children. Treat this chemical with respect and follow all MSDS instructions.