AquaKlean RP 700: Cleaner and Rust Inhibitor for cleaning and leaving a dry film to protect metals from rust during indoor storage in one easy step. Safe on Copper and PVC
|Product Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
AquaKlean RP 700: Cleaner and Rust Inhibitor; Safe on Copper and PVC
Description: AquaKlean RP 700 is a non-nitrated liquid cleaner/rust inhibitor. Cleaning and leaving a dry film to protect metals from rust during indoor storage in one easy step. Protection typically lasts for up to 3 months depending on conditions. Environmentally friendly formula for easy disposal and handling. Removes many shop soils and oils. Specially formulated to be used in multi metal applications. The amines free formula along with the addition of a special inhibitor makes AquaKlean RP 700 highly compatible with copper alloys.
Application: AquaKlean RP 700 is applied by either spray or immersion. Coatings can be heat-treated. If desired can be easily removed with a mild cleaner. AquaKlean RP 700 should be run at 3-10% with water at 70-160 degrees F for 15 seconds to 3 minutes depending on the application.
• Non-nitrated – prevents formations of nitrosamines
• Non-caustic – eliminates caustic dry down.
• Silicate free – eliminate silicate dry downs that can interfere with subsequent coatings.
• Non-foaming – allows for use in unheated spray washers.
• Non-emulsifying – floats oils allowing skimming to extend tank life and facilitate disposal.
• Safe on copper, aluminum, brass, steel, zinc, rubber gaskets, PVC.