AquaKlean SC-HD: Non-nitrated liquid cleaner / rust inhibitor HEAVY DUTY removal of all shop soils and oils. Protection typically lasts for up to 3 months depending on conditions
|Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
AquaKlean SC-HD is a non-nitrated liquid cleaner/rust inhibitor. Cleaning and leaving a dry film to protect metals from rust during indoor storage in one easy step. Protection typically lasts for up to 3 months depending on conditions. HEAVY DUTY removal of all shop soils and oils.
AquaKlean SC-HD is applied by either spray or immersion. Coatings can be heat-treated / annealed. If desired can be easily removed with a mild cleaner. AquaKlean SC-HD should be run at 3-10% with water at 70-160 degrees F for 15 seconds to 3 minutes depending on the application.
- Silicate free – eliminate silicate dry downs that can interfere with subsequent coatings.
- Non-emulsifying – floats oils allowing skimming to extend tank life and facilitate disposal.
- Non-foaming – allows for use in unheated spray washers.
- Fully organic formula. Can be annealed without cleaning.
- Non-caustic – eliminates caustic dry down.