|Safety Data Sheet||Technical Data Sheet (Coming Soon)|
Description: Ecolink 4005 is a non-flammable azeotrope-like mixture of Trans-1,2 dichloroethylene (t-DCE) and a low GWP, non-flammable Hydrofluoroether (HFE). It is fast-drying and does not have a flash-point making it ideal for room-temperature applications. It’s compatible with all metals, non-metals, elastomers, and composites. Ecolink 4005 is chemically stable and non-reactive and excellent for precision cleaning.
- Low GWP
- Non-ozone depleting (ODP=0)
- Safe replacement for nPB & TCE
- Carrier fluid for coating parts with soluble plastics, rubber (PIB), and resins.
- Excellent solvent for aerosol formulations
- Preventive maintenance of grease, oils, gunk, and industrial equipment such as motors, gears, and generators
- Final cleaning of hermetically sealed composite assemblies in avionics.