|Safety Data Sheet|
GREEN LIGHTNING BC-45 is a super active solvent blend that provides maximum performance in a brake parts cleaner without the use of chlorinated solvents. High powered blasting spray easily removes brake fluid, grease, oily dirt and contaminants from linings, pads and drums, cylinders and springs without disassembling the brake unit. This special formula is also suitable for cleaning equipment, tools plus parts and meets or exceeds current state VOC requirements.
- 48-State Compliant (Excludes California & Utah)
- 45% VOC
- Instant evaporation
- Power spray blasts away deposits
- Contains no xylene, toluene, MEK, or other known carcinogens
How to use Green Lightning BC-45 for Brake Cleaning
Brake cleaners can be used on brake linings, brake shoes, drums, rotors, caliper units, pads and other areas of the braking mechanism while they’re still intact. Also, check on restrictions regarding the disposal of brake cleaner in your area to ensure you are in accordance with state and federal regulations.
- Remove the tire.
- Spray brake cleaner from about two feet away from the top of the brake to the bottom.
- Reapply if contaminants are still present after the first application.
- Air dry or wipe part(s) with a clean cloth.
- Collect and properly dispose of the used brake cleaner.