What is Ethylene Glycol
What is ethylene glycol? Ethylene glycol is a common industrial chemical that is often used as a humectant. Ecolink provides high quality, bulk Ethelyn glycol that is a concentration of 80%-100% which is a high purity, virtually undiluted form of this chemical substance. Ethylene glycol is commonly used in products like antifreeze for chilling systems as well as for automobile engines. This chemical is also used in the production and manufacturing of pharmaceuticals, polymers, inks, and an assortment of other products.
Benefits of Ethylene Glycol Use:
- Comparatively low reactivity and flammability
- Widespread and a broad variety of uses and purposes
- Fantastic anti-freeze properties
- Phenomenal electrical conductivity
- Freeze Point Depression
What Is Ethylene Glycol Used For?
- Most common – Ethylene glycol is great for anti-freeze for HVAC and chilling systems, automobile air conditioners, etc. Ethylene Glycol is also a great humectant and can be used in the production of non-consumable products like ink, and polymers.
- Not Fit – Ethylene glycol is not fit for humectant use in food and beverage products as it is not safe to be consumed.
Where Can You Find High Quality, Bulk Ethylene Glycol?
If you are looking for ethylene glycol in bulk and want to work with a trusted chemical provider, Contact Ecolink here! Ecolink has been a leading provider of bulk, industrial chemicals for 30 years. Our team of chemists and experts is dedicated to helping you find the best chemicals for your needs while providing all necessary information to ensure proper use and the safety of your facility. Ecolink is also dedicated to reducing the carbon footprint of the chemical industry and can help you make your business more eco-friendly by recommending green chemical alternatives and providing chemical recycling resources. If you are in need of a reliable chemical supplier who can provide high quality, bulk chemicals for an affordable price, Ecolink has you covered. Call today to learn more!